DutyCalculator Help Center

You can claim back duty and VAT for returned and damaged items if:

  • You return the goods to the shipper or
  • You arrange for the goods to be destroyed under supervision.

You must make a claim within 12 months from the time of import, and the goods must not have been used beyond what was necessary to establish that they were damaged, defective or not as ordered.

Cookies help us to improve our services and deliver these to you. Read moreOK