DutyCalculator Help Center

I am shipping my personal belongings to country in the EU; Do I have to pay duties and VAT?

You may be entitled to relief from duty and VAT on your personal belongings if you are moving or returning to the EU, and have owned the goods for at least six months.

Otherwise duty and VAT will be assessed based on a fair market value for the goods.

Cookies help us to improve our services and deliver these to you. Read moreOK